Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Front Room Reveil

If you remember my post months back that featured my front room, you remember lots of reds and lots of gold.  Colors that I now cannot stand in my home.  I took on the massively huge (way more massively huge than I ever imagined) project of doing a complete design overhaul on my entire home.  I am now over 75% of the way done.  Naturally I am impatient and can't stop until I'm 100% done - so more redesign posts are sure to follow!

If you don't remember my earlier post check it out to see before pics here.

My goal is to mesh Beach Cottage with Shabby Chic while throwing a little bit of us "Wiensies" into the mix.  There are definately still some things left to accomplish (lighting, etc.), but without further ado - I present to you...

The Front Room


These are my Dad's vintage records - all music Jon and I love...

This is the piano I grew up playing on... now it is played by every family member.


 

Pictures of Madison's room will be posted soon :)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed- you have done so much in such a short period of time - plus raising your family and working full time! Don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete