Friday, April 29, 2011

My Sweet Alexandria Rose

For you...
Sweet Alexandria Rose

Now that my sweet Lexie is 3 1/2, it is time for her to have a "big girl" bedroom.  We parted ways with her crib and added a touch here and there.  Of course there is still more work to do, but this is what it looks like today...
The bedding is Target's Simply Shabby Chic collection


This dresser was my Grandmother's and is over 150 years old.  I replaced four of the knobs with some vintage glass knobs I picked up at an Antique store, but am still on the hunt for two more!


The framed picture hung in my home as a child.  The three ladies were representative of myself and my two sisters.  This picture has always been special to my Mom, so we made a place for it in our home.

I found the chandelier at a Yard Sale for $10! A little paint and the purchase of some crystals and Perfection!

This room's theme is a Vintage Garden - love me some birdhouses and roses...


This board holds some of my beloved daughter's art and pictures


I am in love with this sweet pillow.  I picked it up at an Estate Sale for $2 - Score!


Here is my Sweet Alexandria Rose - her first time in her big girl bed


After a few more little touches, her room will be complete!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. It's lovely, E. The photos look great too!

    ReplyDelete